1. Refined sugars and sweeteners
2. Refined flours
3. Packaged food
5. Sodas, juices, energy drinks
We eat lots of:
1. Fruits and Veggies (no limit)
2. Anything that comes from a plant
4. Millet, Quinoa, Amaranth
6. Nuts and seeds
In moderation we have:
1. Chicken, pork, seafood, red meat
2. Sea salt (unrefined)
3. Olive oil, coconut oil
4. Organic (Raw) Dairy (cheese, milk, butter, etc)
5. Plain (unsweetened) greek yogurt
6. Raw, local honey, Pure maple syrup
Our basic rule: 70-80% fruits/veggies
We eat things raw as much as we can (cooked no higher than 104 degrees).
We always choose organic unless it's unavailable.
We attempt to eat local and seasonally as much as possible.
We try to be as economical as we can, always pinching pennies!