Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Garden update

I've had 4 weeks of technical difficulties so updates with photos have been lagging. Finally, here is the garden. It's growing by leaps and bounds and really starting to produce. We have snap peas, radishes, carrots, bush beans, squash, tomatoes, cilantro, dill, lettuce, spinach and more. I even got a cucumber a couple days ago! So we are finally able to have a few completely homegrown salads, tho usually we supplement what we buy at the store....





We also added a whole new section (on the right) and just planted seeds. So grow grow grow!!! We even got a little misty rain - magic ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! Next year I think I'm going to try to start growing some of our own veggies- hopefully our rabbits won't get everything before we do :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your ideas, suggestions, and feedback!